Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Whoops!

We're coming up on a sad anniversary this month: Two years since I last posted on this blog.

I admit it, I dropped the ball. Our trip was such a fantastic whirlwind that I couldn't keep up. In 4 months we visited 9 countries, took 16 flights from 14 airports, and boarded 17 intercity buses, for a total of 114 hours.

So much has happened in the past two years. The two of us moved back to Israel and 3 months ago we welcomed a beautiful daughter into the world... but I'm getting ahead of myself.

I left this blog off barely a month into our trip, when we had visited only 2 countries. For a long while now I've wanted to continue, and I've decided to finally give it a shot- I kept a rough written journal during our trip, and of course I have pictures to jog my memory.

So here goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment